Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's Me!!

Hi sweet family and friends! Its hermana jones here writing from argentina. This week has been great. Honestly it feels like i was here yesterday writing you guys. The weeks go by so so fast here and i have been here for 12 weeks now. Next week my training is done and to be honest, i am a little excited but at the same time not, because with that comes more responsibility. But the only way to learn is to do something about it. 

Our exito (success) this week was that we were in a lot of houses and not walking around. there are some days when all we do it walk around and no one wants to or has time for us to come in. so it has been a real blessing. Me and hermana lara have been getting along great and i am so sad that she is leaving but we are making plans to go do stuff when i get back. I am excited but also nervous to get a new companion. I hope she is a good missionary. I know she will be but sometimes i freak myself out. 

One thing that has been tough this week is Valeria. Yes, she got baptized but she hasnt come back to church since!!! we are freaking out cause we dont want her to just think since she got baptized that she is ok now. cause of course that isnt the case. but we had been teaching her husband and he was praying and reading and we had a fecha with him but all of a sudden he has crazy and he doesnt want to meet with us and that is why valeria hasnt gone to church. Ill i ask is for your prayers for angel. He is so sweet and smart but i guess right now it isnt his time and i hope that he will be baptized one day. 
 
This week the language has been better. i am a little scared cause next week i have to take my companion around and show her around so im a little nervous but hermana lara has been helping me with that. Sometimes i think that i am going to have to do it all on my own but i forget that i am going to have a companion and the lord is with me.

I dont know if you have all seen the new video for easter but holy cow it is amazing!!!!! i honestly thought of my family when i watched it. It is Gracias a que Él Vive. This month we are all really focusing on oracion (prayer). i am really trying to pray with lots of faith so that every time i pray i can feel that he is there. my challenge this week is to really get on your knees and talk to the lord. he is there and he wants to listen to what you have to say. I hope that as you pray, you can come to have a more close relationship with him and llegar a conocer su hermano jesucristo mas en su vida. El esta siempre. 

I am doing just fine and i hope that you all are doing so great. This friday is 4 months in the mission so i am trying so hard to cherish every second. Thank you for all of your support and I love you so much. 

Con amor,
Hermana jones
 
Zone Conference in Esquel




 

No comments:

Post a Comment