Monday, December 8, 2014

December 5, 2014

It is day 3 of the mission here at the MTC! Bear with me while I write some in Español because it is on my mind. I miss all of you so much!

I got my very own companion yesterday! Her flight was delayed because of the weather. Her nombre es Hermana Webb! She is muy bonita! The way she talks and does facial expressions reminds me a lot of Mari. Her smile is so uplifting! She has the spirit with her all the time! She really reminds me of Paige Cavaness. Does that make sense?

Today we taught our 1st investigator in SPANISH! It was so crazy! I'm learning Spanish at the speed of light! All the teachers do is speak Spanish. Today was the most exhausting day. My brain es going to explode! We had 3 separate classroom times and they were each about 3-4 hours---half of it is in Español. 

Everything is going good. Satan is doing his thing, as usual. Yo se que Jesucristo es el Salvador. Yo se que las familias son eterna! I love you all so much! Please write me! OH! My P-day is Thursdays and don't forget---Mi cumpleaños es lunes!

I love you! Send me cool stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment