Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sorry I'm late!

Hello family! I sorry that i am a day late, we had a zone conference yesterday so our p-day is today. Ya, if i ever dont write on monday its because there is a zone conference or im traveling or something. so dont ever worry about me :)

This week had a lot of milagros! it was a pleasure to have President lovell and his wife at church on sunday with us! i showed up to church and there was president and sister lovell and i was giving the talk! it was crazy! I thought i did ok. My spanish can always be better but everyone understood me. An elder said i sound a lot like hermana lara which is really funny! I guess that is what 12 weeks does! But also a menos activo (less active) came to church! Daniel Villibar came! he smokes and drinks but he thought he couldnt come to church cause he knew he couldnt take the sacrament but we told him he could still go so he came! it was a miracle! i loved it! we also have been contacting a lot and it gets crazy cause the weather here has been CRAZY!! it rains all the time and it is so cold! but i am doing okay i might have to buy a sweatshirt or something cause it gets a little chilly!! 

We are really trying to work with our menos activos cause we have more of them than investigators. so we are really trying to get them to church!!! my challenge this week is to go to the menos activos in your ward and just visit them. Cause i can say with all the love in my heart that MISSIONARY WORK IS NOTHING WITHOUT THE MEMBERS! i know the Lord will be cheering you on if you do his work. 

We had zone conference this week. it was really good cause we talked a lot about faith and joseph smith. I learned a lot and we are working really hard to be bold but not overbearing with people. cause we need to be urgent with his message.... cause its the most important thing! 

I love you all so much. i hope you have a good week! stay strong and remember that i love you!!!

Con amor,
hermana jones
The insane stairs we have to climb everyday to go tracting.

The amazing Hermanas in the Esquel Zone

 Hermana Houston and I with our area behind us

Me and my muddy boots after ANOTHER rainy day in Esquel!

New winter hats display with Elder De La Sarena and Hna Espinal

No comments:

Post a Comment